Comment on page
Troubleshooting Camera exception, error= 360: Failed to perform sBCa on the MiSeq
The "Camera exception, error=-360: Failed to perform sBCa_LibraryReinitialize(60000) call." error during a MiSeq sequencing run could indicate a transient communication issue between the hardware and software.
- 2.Complete the post-run wash.
- 3.Power cycle the MiSeq (note that if a run is in progress, it will not be able to be resumed).
- 1.Close MiSeq Control Software shut down Windows, and turn off the instrument using the power switch on the back panel.
- 2.Leave the instrument off for 5 minutes to allow all parts to completely power down.
- 3.Turn on the instrument using the power switch on the back panel. The control software will initialize on its own once Windows fully loads.
- 5.If the instrument initializes without error, proceed with the next run.
Information to provide to Tech Support:
- 1.System uptime: This can be seen from Task Manager - Performance tab.
- 2.Software uptime: Available on the 'MiSeq Control Software' About screen (the time restarts when software is launched).
- 3.MiSeq Control Software (MCS) version: Available on the 'MiSeq Control Software' About screen.
- 4.FPGA version: Available on the 'MiSeq Control Software' About screen.
- 5.MiSeq Control Software logs: D:\Illumina\MiSeq Control Software\Logs
- 6.Run cycle logs, if applicable: D:\Illumina\MiSeqAnalysis[run folder]\Logs folder OR D:\Illumina\MiSeqTemp[run folder]\Logs folder
- 7.Instrument usage rate: On average, how many runs were performed in the last month?
- 8.Run type, if applicable, when the error happened: Chemistry version and length of the run.
- example: v2 500 cycle kit, 251 x 8 x 8 x 251
Last modified 12d ago