Comment on page
Troubleshooting FPGA RFID ERROR STATUS 2 errors on the MiSeq
The FPGA mediates communication between subsystems of the MiSeq. * If communication is lost with a subsystem, MiSeq Control Software (MCS) will show an error message.
- For the FPGA RFID ERROR STATUS 2 message, the error may occur if the PR2 bottle is removed from the instrument before "start wash" is selected.
- This error can indicate communication was lost or an issue with the instrument hardware (radio-frequency identification (RFID) reader).
Error: The FPGA reported an error while executing command "RFID3BLKWR 1 19 80000002"; error message: "RFID ERROR STATUS 2 A00000" (Illumina.Instrument.Bolt.Logic.Mainboard.FPGAErrorResponseException)
- 1.Verify run completed successfully.
- 2.Complete a post-run wash if it has not been completed.
- 3.Power cycle* MiSeq.
- 4.If the instrument initializes without error, continue using the MiSeq for sequencing.
*For further information, search for Knowledge Base articles How to Shut down or power cycle the MiSeq and How To Power Cycle the MiSeq Video.
Last modified 11d ago