Comment on page
How to troubleshoot clustering failures on the NovaSeq X/X Plus
Issues with clogs in the fluidics lines for the NovaSeq X/X Plus instrument can impact clustering and sequencing fidelity. This can lead to severely reduced clusters passing filter (%PF), low quality scores, and increased PhiX error rates across all lanes of the flow cell.
- 1.Collect the run metrics files from /usr/local/illumina/mnt/runs/[RunID]
- 2.InterOp folder
- 2.Collect the Fluidics Low Level Diagnostics (LLD) files:
- 1.Navigate to /usr/local/illumina/runs/[RunID]/Logs
- 2.Right-click on the Logs.zip file, then select Extract Here.
- 3.Navigate to ../Logs/LowLevelDiagnostics and collect the four Fluidics LLD files only:
- 1.[Serial]_[Time Stamp]_LLD_Fluidics.LLD_FLU