Comment on page
Troubleshooting Green LED Failed polling LED status error on MiSeq
In MiSeq Control Software v4.0.0, some runs have a notification message: GreenLED: Failed polling LED status.
The message typically does not stop the run, nor impact run performance, and is usually due to a communication issue on the instrument.
- 1.Contact Illumina Technical Support for instructions on how to upload the compressed folders to a secure FTP site for review.
- 1.From within D:\Illumina\MiSeq Temp[RunFolder]\ InterOp folder RunInfo.xml RunParameters.xml Cycle Logs (found within D:\Illumina\MiSeq Temp[RunFolder]\Logs)
- 2.From within D:\Illumina\MiSeq Control Software Logs folder
- 2.Power cycle the MiSeq after the run completes.
- 3.If the instrument initializes successfully, continue using it for sequencing and monitor the next run.
For further information, search for Knowledge Base articles How to Shut down or power cycle the MiSeq and How To Power Cycle the MiSeq Video.
Last modified 12d ago