Wash Notifications on the MiSeq
The following notification in MiSeq Control Software 220.127.116.11 or below, does not impact run performance if washes are performed on their required schedule. This notification has been resolved in MiSeq Control Software 3.1 and later versions.
Notification: "It has been 7 or more days since the instrument fluidics were last used."
- 1.Make sure that the DONE button is selected at the end of each wash to log the wash in the system.
- 2.Confirm the date, time, and time zone on the instrument are correct.
- 3.Confirm Region and Language are set as English (if in the United States).
- 4.Power cycle***** the instrument.
For further information, search for the following Knowledge Base articles:
- *How to Shut down or power cycle the MiSeq
- *How To Power Cycle the MiSeq Video
- Wash Best Practices for MiSeq