Comment on page
What are the MiSeq dimensions and placement requirements?
The MiSeq instrument dimensions are as follows:
- Height - 68.6 cm (27 in.)
- Width - 52.3 cm (20.6 in.)
- Depth - 56.5 cm (22.2 in.)
- Weight - 57.2 kg (126 lbs.)
Position the instrument to allow proper ventilation and access for servicing. Use the following minimum clearance dimensions to make sure that the instrument is accessible from all sides.
- Sides - Allow at least 61 cm (24 in.) on each side of the instrument.
- Rear - Allow at least 10.2 cm (4 in.) behind the instrument.
- Top - Allow at least 61 cm (24 in.) above the instrument. If the instrument is positioned under a shelf, make sure that the minimum clearance requirement is met.