Comment on page
Technical resources for the HiSeq 3000 and 4000 systems
A comprehensive list of resources needed to set up, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot the HiSeq 3000 and HiSeq 4000 sequencing systems is on the HiSeq 3000 and HiSeq 4000 Support pages. Specific documentation links can be found below.
- HiSeq 3000/4000 System quality and performance specifications Run specifications can be found here, including expected data yield, quality, and run time for a given run length on HiSeq 3000 and HiSeq 4000 systems.
- HiSeq 3000/4000 Specification Sheet Introduces patterned flow cells, specifications for the instrument control computer, operating environment, laser specifications, instrument dimensions, and power requirements.
- Read 1 Primer Rehyb on a HiSeq 3000/4000 Flow Cell Instructions for performing Read 1 primer rehybridization on a HiSeq 3000/4000 flow cell using the HiSeq 3000/4000 cBot Multi-Primer Rehybridization Kit.
- Online Training Courses for HiSeq 3000 and Online Training Courses for HiSeq 4000 Online trainings and recorded webinars include an overview of ExAmp cluster amplification workflow and Expert Video Tips on run setup, instrument maintenance, and run quality interpretation. To access additional online training courses, navigate to the Training website, and under “Filters” select Training Type > Training and Videos > Online Training.
- Safety Data Sheets Safety Data Sheets contain information to help with appropriate reagent disposal practices. To obtain this information, enter the kit catalog number, language, and region/country, then select Search.
Last modified 11d ago